Me, Mine, and Nevermind

I am so vain. Look at me, getting a blog so I can show off my projects to anyone unfortunate enough to fall into my trap. Mwa-haha. :D

Part of the reason I'm doing so many projects is because I think the aura of my sister-in-law remains in her old house. Lemme 'splain: My brother and sister-in-law owned this house in our hometown. They moved, my other older brother bought it, and I rent from him. And my room is Ruthanne's old sewing room. She wasn't just crafty. She was crafty and gooooood at it. Making-oven-mitts-that-look-like-rabbits-and-double-as-hand-puppets good. I've been there a month and already I've done three projects, and gotten like twenty more started. Hey, everyone knows how much fun it is to start projects and spend money!

It helps that I have a whole bedroom to myself for the first time in my life. I can decorate it any way I want! (well, within reason, but I'm a very reasonable tenant). So be ready for updates my nonexistent internet audience!

So much for the me part of this blog. Other names that will be popping up (mine) will be my brother Jon, my boyfriend Ben, and various friends and family members.

And as for the rest? Nevermind I haven't gotten that far. I'm just wondering how long it is before this blog goes off the rails and becomes an unfocused rambled down a rabbit trail. 'Til next time! (which, honestly could be anywhere from 4 hours to 4 years from now).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoskins and Spenalzo Are Dead

What's In My Rehearsal Bag?