Run Through the Wringer

And it's my own silly fault. Time is money, and I need to stop giving mine away. That said, White Christmas sold out! I have ONE picture of my work, since we were so busy, I kept forgetting to ask people to pose. 

The acetate dress I was working on basically fulfilled my doubts and started shredding. If I hadn't put those patches in the back the whole back waist would have been in tatters. The black and white one looked cute on Mary, here:


I had three-inch heel dancing shoes, so I left the hem on my red dress be. For my nightclub dress, I just put in safety pins. Hey, if it works....This is hardly quality apparel here. So long as it looks good from the audience, we're good :)

Aaaand we're done with the production! It was fun while it lasted, but I definitely think I won't be doing another musical so close to the holidays again. Not when I have my own projects to take care of! I foolishly agreed to replace a zipper on a hunting suit. That's going about as well as a train swims. Oh well, onwards and upwards 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoskins and Spenalzo Are Dead

What's In My Rehearsal Bag?