Secret Santa Infinity Scarf

I am our Family Court Commissioner's secretary's Secret Santa. What a title! I think I've done a decent job so far. My proudest achievement was today's gift: I had a skein of chunky 100% merino wool, hand-dyed a nice green (her favorite color). I made her an infinity scarf!

1 skein extra-chunky wool
Size 17 straight needles

Cast on 13 stitches

Row 1: *Purl 2 together, yarn over. Repeat from * until last stitch; purl 1.

Repeat Row 1 until you have reached the end of your yarn, bind off loosely.

Stitch ends together flat!

My skein was perfect to make a two-loop infinity scarf, without being too tight or too loose.
It took me about 3-4 episodes of Star Trek: Next Generation from start to finish. I didn't take a picture last night (I was so tired and I just wanted to package it up) but I have two more skeins of the same yarn...I bet I know what a couple of my co-workers are getting for their birthdays! Pictures will be posted at that time.

Cost: free! Yarn was given to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoskins and Spenalzo Are Dead

What's In My Rehearsal Bag?