Project Finish-Up!

It's always a joy when you're able to clean a stack of projects out of your UFO pile. Yesterday I had my wisdom teeth pulled, and so today I was about to sit still and do a bit of work!



First off is this knit lace blanket. I made it as a replacement for a knit blanket I made for a nephew of a friend of mine. When I ran into the mother last summer, I asked how Henry liked his blanket--and she said "oh he loves it!... He chewed a hole through it..." So of course I had to make a new one! It's a gift...a part of my heirloom guarantee I guess haha! I just feel so bad that I knit the original too loosely and that just wasn't a good plan with a small child who likes to pull things.

Next I started making a crocheted blanket, also to go to Henry. This will be much more durable... Maybe the knit blanket will be put aside until he's older.



Then, I made a small granny-square baby blanket the leftovers--I love using up all my odds and ends. This one I believe I'll keep!



Speaking of odds and ends--this one was actually finished first, but I wove the ends in last. It's actually made with leftovers from a larger granny-square quilt that is not finished yet, but will definitely get posted, never fear! This yarn is all vintage.


Total cost: not sure, I only bought yarn for the first two. The rest of the yarn was leftovers. Stay tuned for more projects posted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoskins and Spenalzo Are Dead

What's In My Rehearsal Bag?