What's To Do, What's Done? Pt. 2

     Well well, what's my excuse this time for my protracted absence from a blog only a couple people glance at? I'm lazy. And newly married. But mostly lazy.

Projects done? I have:

  • embroidered a dresser scarf (Christmas present for my then-fiance's grandmother)
  • knit a toddler cowl and hat set (knit the hat twice after making it too small the first time--I was working without a pattern)
  • knit another men's scarf for my friend Justin
  • maid of honor for an August '17 wedding, and de-factor wedding planner wedding coordinator/planner for an December '17 wedding, (with 5 weeks notice). I was the one to lock up the reception building when we left.
  • Made wedding scrapbooks for the afore-mentioned friends
  • Planned and coordinated my own wedding (June '18!)
  • (technically) finished the pink afghan I was restarting last year (see below)
  • hired someone to make me my 60s bathrobe and 40s nightgown/bedjacket combo--ain't nobody got time for that!
  • made a black drawstring bag to go with the 40s dress mom made me--I attended a WWII hanger dance at the Dane County Regional Airport!
  • bought a gym membership and lost a total of 16 pounds! (I gained 5 back, but the fight with diet and actually going to the gym goes on!)
  • attempted a stenotype class to see if court reporting was for me. It is not.
  • Moved house to my own little apartment and utilized the Kon-Mari process A LOT.
  • Moved my new husband in with me
Projects to complete? I have:
  • found another skein of pink yarn in the same dye lot (from ten years ago! It's a miracle! Internet and Ebay are cool!) for my afghan, so I'll put it back on the needles and knit another skein on. It's just a tad short)
  • redwork quilt materials--what to do with them?
  • to finish that set of flour-sack dish towels embroidered with fruit for each day of the week
  • to complete my forming new healthy habbits, and get back down to my high school/college weight of 125 (currently at 136, down from 147). I felt so great, and all the cute clothes look cuter.
  • to finish cutting out and sewing together a flannel/denim scrap quilt
  • to make mom's christmas present
  • to repaint my "new" piano, a coffee table, and at least one mirror
  • to hang plates on the wall
And many more projects and NO PICTURES!! *sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoskins and Spenalzo Are Dead

What's In My Rehearsal Bag?